A Social Responsibility Case: Pret A Manger

The success of modern businesses comes from making an authentic connection with their customers, vendors, employees... and SOCIETY.

Recently, while visiting London I had breakfast at a Pret a Manger store next to my hotel. On top of the good quality of their organic, vegetarian food, as soon as I walked in, I have also noticed their social responsibility messages.

As a fist time customer, I have immediately noticed their social responsibility message stamped on napkins  about their support to homeless and food distribution charities across the locations they operate. See a picture:



Talking with the store's manager, I got to know they are a partner of Forum for the Future and work with a select group of external agencies to make the right decisions so they can build a sustainable future.

Pret has made public their Sustainability Strategy: https://www.pret.com/en-us/sustainability-strategy
 


Comments

Popular Posts